|Required Skill Set
- Certified Welding Engineer or Inspector.
- NDT Level II certified, CWI & CSWIP Certified Welding Engineer.
- Knowledge of EN, ISO, AWS, ASME Welding Standards. ( sec ix, sec v , sec viii, sec ii ,API 1104 etc )
- RT or Xray interpretation .
- Preferred from Heavy Fabrication industry.
- Fabrication team handling welding related.
- Welder’s qualification and certification as per customer requirement.
- Welders Training program to be conduct as per training plan.
- Welding documentation.
- Welding related NCR handling and Customer handling.
- Welding Process Knowledge like GMAW, SMAW, MMAW, SAW, etc..
- Fabrication knowledge of Sheet Metal & Product Development.
- Welding consumable selection as per the parent material.
- Knowledge about welding defects.
- Job Preparation of Before Welding, During Welding and After welding.
- Material Knowledge like CS, MS, SS, Aluminium.
- Knowledge of Material Cutting, Rolling, Bending, and Machining.
- Quality Documentation like Quality Assurance Plan, Process Flow Chart, Control Plan, Bill of Materials.
- Knowledge about Post weld Heat Treatment and Stress Relieving.
- Welding Audit documentation and Controlling.
- Preparation of WPS, WPQR, and record of Weld Test.
- Preparation of Weld Map/Welding Sequence plan as per customer requirement
- Welding Inspection and Testing Plan - ITP as per customer requirement
- The candidate must have good communication skills.
- Relevant experience in tank , Pressure vessel industry is added advantage.